For most events at the Portland Expo Center, parking is available in the main lot at the cost of $10 per space, per entry, without in and out privileges.
If your vehicle (RV, trailer, or other) takes more than one space, note the charge is per space, per entry.
Exhibitor passes are sold as run-of-show passes only. Exhibitors can purchase passes for $8 per space, per event day. Exhibitor passes include in and out privileges.
For more information click this link for complete details: Parking Details
From Interstate 5 north and south
- Traveling from both north or south on Interstate 5, follow either route:
- Take exit 306B and follow the signs to the Portland Expo Center.
- Take Exit 307, stay left at the fork and turn left (off I5 South) or right (off I5 North) onto N. Marine Drive. Follow signs to the Portland Expo Center, located on the west side of the freeway.
From Portland International Airport
- When leaving the airport, turn left on N.E. 122nd Avenue. Turn left (west) onto N.E. Marine Drive and continue past (over) Interstate 5. The Expo Center will be to the left.
From Northeast Portland
- Take N.E. Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd. north until it crosses over Interstate 5. The Portland Expo Center will be to the left.
TriMet MAX Light Rail Yellow Line to the Expo Center
- A short 30 minute ride from downtown Portland, the MAX Yellow Line directly serves the Portland Expo Center. Upon arrival, you’ll cross the Expo parking lots west under a covered walkway. To plan your MAX trip and other information, visit the TriMet web site or call 503-962-7660.